Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do Utah blondes have it better? - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News

Do Utah blondes have it better? - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News

Posted using ShareThis

4 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I did an experiment like this. I went to the Oil Change in SF as a brunette first, and they gave me an honest price, but when I went in as a blonde, they tried to jack it up $10! I guess it depends where you go. :)

Janice said...

Maybe people think that blondes have more fun because we are taken advantage of and are to ummmm---blonde to notice? So we skip away with a smile on our face to have paid $10.00 to much!No wonder we get better service, people see $$$ when we come! Brunettes eat lolipops, blondes-suckers! ha ha

Mom said...

Really?...I guess it was a slow news day....

Tara said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!?