Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Comment on trying.....

So my goal has been to celebrate National Blog Posting Month this year by posting every day in the month of November.

So far I'm not reaching my goal. I started out a day behind, then yesterday my internet wouldn't work, neither did blogging from my Blackberry (the one downside I've found to my fancy phone). So I will have 2 posts today-does that count? I think it does!

I appreciate the comments I got on my post about hair color, both in-person and via the blog comments. Basically it seemed to be mixed-people liked my hair both ways. I decided to go darker for the winter (with white-blonde highlights-my favorite kind!). Of course the next day Channel 4 news does a story on the benefits of being blonde in Utah.

Maybe I should have gone to the salon AFTER seeing this story*




*Look for the next post to be the story-you can actually send a story to your blog so everyone can read it! How fancy is that??

No comments: