Monday, February 25, 2008

Comment on strange attractions



So my cousins and I send out group emails daily, discussing the events of the day or what-have-you. A week ago or so Steff and Lisa were talking about how the morning radio show they listened to were asking listeners who they were strangely attracted to. For instance, I am strangely attracted to GOB from Arrested Development, because I think his pants hang very nicely (see pics above). Anyone else out there have someone they are strangely attracted to?

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Who doesn't love GOB? Love the visuals, by the way. I myself am strangely attracted to both Sam and Dean from Supernatural. Which I guess isn't a strange attraction, because they are both insanely hot, but I am more attracted to Sam and his tallness. What makes it strange to me is his horrible and one-dimensional acting skills. He has about 3 facial expressions. He is best watched on mute. Have you seen him in a towel? Yowza.

Shannon said...

haha i haven't watched Supernatural but now i want to! :) I mean how long can this list be of people i am strangely attracted to? or is it be strange people i am attracted to? anyway here's my list:

**Red heads. all of them pretty much but Damian Lewis is my fave. He's on Life and Band of Brothers and I simply love him.
**Tommy Lee. i know, it's not right, but it's true....there's just somethin about him!
** Men old enough to be my father. Pierce Brosnan tops the list. but let's be honest, he's hot!

Unknown said...

Pierce Brosnan is hot-and really there is something about 80's rockers, let's be honest ;o)

Janey said...

Not someone whose pants hang well, but someone who doesn't deserve my affection; you know who I am talking about!

Vanessa said...

Shannon, you forgot to say Brett Michaels. . .hahaha! j/k

I'm strangely attracted to cowboy/small town/hicks/farmers. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE John Rich from Big & Rich and a guy named Michael Waddell that hosts a hunting show called "Realtree Roadtrips". Don't tell my husband, but I'm not really interested in what Michael is hunting, I'm only thinking about how hot he looks in that camo!

(This is Shannon's friend Vanessa btw! I'm really not a stalker!)

Shannon said...

haha I love this posting--i think i am going to have to steal it. Plus I thought of one that I forgot to list last night--Ken Wantanabe. He was in Memoirs of a Geisha and Letters from Iwo Gima. I just think he's hot but I told some people that once and they pulled faces! haha

and i like brett michaels but i don't really think i'm attracted to him...hmm i'll have to consider...

Anonymous said...

I have strange attractions to baseball players...and usually the ones from Puerto Rico.

And I'll back you on the 80's rockers...yumma!