Sunday, February 3, 2008
In a sleep-deprived haze I begin this blog.....
So at the end of 3 night shifts in a row, after only a few hours of sleep, I was sitting on my couch (read: futon) and playing around on my computer and I decided to sign up on facebook, then I decided a good idea would be to start a blog. I mean I'd tossed the idea around for a few days not thinking I'd actually go through with it, but lo and behold here I am. So this blog is basically created out of exhaustion and a desire to just throw ideas out there. I have a lot of things that float around in my mind and what better way to get them out than on the internet. So here goes-it's a good time for all of you reader(s) I'm sure. Anyway my ambien is calling and I need to get some sleep. Till next time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment