
So I have a question-and it is simply this-what is it with girls baby-talking to their S.O.'s (significant others)? The only reason I bring this up is that I've had friends say they hear it happening, I hear it happening on various dating reality shows (I mean I hear OF it happening, I don't actually watch those shows-no, not me), and then I was a personal witness to it when overhearing the conversation when I was trapped in the room and unable to leave.
This most recent event that I am speaking of completely threw me over the edge when the convo was closed with the words 'eskimo kisses'. Yes, that's right-I said it.
Now don't get me wrong-I'll kind of baby talk to the babies-you know, in the higher pitched voice I guess, but that's a normal reaction when the baby is cute and looking at you. But I have not once baby-talked to a dude I was dating. Ever. Which begs another question-
Do guys actually find this attractive? I wouldn't think so-but what do you readers out there think? I'm really curious....
3 comments:
A. Men. No, it is not attractive. It is confusing and weird. And what the crap are eskimo kisses? I have this image in my head of a klondike bar, and though that sounds delicious, I don't understand where that fits.
no way do they find that attractive!! It scares me to think that baby talk is being used on anyone but BABIES yikes!
Can anyone really find it attractive? Gross. Only to the smallest of babies and only in a whisper that only they can hear!
Post a Comment