Monday, July 27, 2009

Comment on my favorite drive.....

This morning I had to leave one of the most peaceful places on earth....


To embark on one of my most favorite drives...


I had all my favorite driving necessities....

My sunroof open to reveal the most beautiful clouds

I think deep down I might be a country girl at heart-I love the smell of the fresh-cut hay, the open sky, and the feeling that you're the only person on the road.....

Just me and the possible road hazards-it was open range country after all....

Until I hit construction outside of Lava.....

But before I knew it I was taking my last exit....

And my last turn before finally arriving home.

3 comments:

Tara said...

The last time I was driving home from Jackson I nearly hit a COW on the road! Shortly after I saw a WOLF trotting through the cow fields--probably looking for a meal! It was all so beautiful.

Steffy said...

Love it. I wish we could go back.

Lisa said...

Very Nice. I wish we were going again this weekend :)