I appreciate all the support I received to step-up and break-up with my trainer . This is how it all went down:
I went to the gym for my 1:00 appointment with trepidation-would I actually be able to do it this time?
I go into the gym and head upstairs-and the trainer is nowhere to be found...
I warmed up and then still couldn't see him-so I got very excited because we must have had a scheduling mix-up somewhere-which 3 months ago would have bugged the crap out of me but now I looked at it as a gift. So I started my own weight routine.
About 20 minutes later I spotted the trainer and he came over to me and said that he had messed something up-blah blah blah-and when could we reschedule. So I rescheduled and then asked how many more sessions we had. He said this would be the last one. And I said, ok, and after this one I'm done.
It was so easy! I'm so excited! So I'm going to let him know any exercises that I want to go over for our last session so he can write up some plans for me and then I'm on my own. Yea. So excited. And so glad that I finally did it!
No comments:
Post a Comment