Thursday, June 18, 2009

Comment on my latest addiction.....

So I had lunch with a good friend and her adorable little boy today (we missed you Andy!) discussing the happenings in our lives and more importantly, our opinions on The Real Housewives of New Jersey-but I digress....

On the way home I had to stop at the store for a few groceries.

I. Hate. Grocery. Shopping.

I think my dislike of grocery shopping was instilled in me from a young age. I don't know if it was my grandma's panic attacks when I'd go grocery shopping with her or my mom complaining about it every time we go-but somehow it's rubbed off on me (the dislike, not the panic attacks). Today's trip didn't take too long to pick up my few items thank goodness, and as I waited in the line to checkout I noticed a new US Weekly magazine.

Now I don't know if it's been the last 2 weeks of vacationing or the plethora of magazines floating around my place of business-but lately I have become addicted to US Weekly. I told myself I would be done after Jon and Kate Gosselin were no longer headliners, but when I saw Stephanie Pratt on the June 29th issue I just had to pick it up. Hopefully my friends out there won't judge me-

On a side note-

I. Hate. Unpacking.

Therefore this is what my room looks like-anyone want to come and unpack for me?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it. You have to get a magazine when you travel. The hard part for me in narrowing it down to just one. Good Thing there is always a return flight.

Jess Beach said...

I am also trying to recover from my US Weekly addiction, but alas, there is a special issue with everything Twilight & New Moon so my kick-the-habit will have to wait another week.

Steffy said...

I hate unpacking as well. Can't wait for the Florida trip.