Thursday, June 25, 2009

Comment on last night's dream.....

AKA Signs and symptoms that I've been reading too many US magazines:

So in my dream I was flying to Alaska with Jon & Kate plus 8 and all of their crew and nannies
(in my dream they weren't getting divorced which makes sense because that makes me really sad)

We were flying to Alaska in a plane that apparently was huge enough to have five million bathrooms and a movie theatre
(when you have to go to the bathroom and you're sleeping do you dream about bathrooms? I do-TMI?)

After I helped get the 8 Gosselin children settled in the movie theatre for their flight
(because I'm just that helpful)

I sat in the front row of the movie theatre plane with my best friend, Robert Pattinson
(seriously? I don't even like him! I think he's only cute in certain photo spreads, not actually in real life and DEFINITELY not as Edward in Twilight)

Rob and I were laughing about how paparazzi would probably take pictures of us and think we were dating, even though we were just BFF
(so apparently I want to be chased by paparazzi now?)

And the movie they were showing during our flight on the movie theatre plane?

Twilight
(the movie I can't even get through a 2nd time)

That's all I'm going to say

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

That's absolutely fantastic. I think your US Weekly addiction is getting to you. :)

Lisa said...

That is hilarious :)