The kitchen has been thoroughly sanitized, the rest of the apartment properly dusted and vaccumed. I even scrubbed out the garbage can.And just a heads up for those of you with a HEPA filter in your vaccums-did you know you have to change that like every 6 months? I sure haven't and wow was I amazed at the build-up. Maybe frightened is a better word.......
5 comments:
I did this to my bathroom last weekend . . . for some reason it is the last place I get to when I regularly clean--so this time it was the ONLY place I got to.
Would you and Erika be up for a late night dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on Wednesday??? I have to pick up myt sister at the airport at 11:45 PM. We could meet around 9:00? Just a thought.
Darling apartment. That is all.
And this was a better alternative to hanging out with your family? Ridiculous! On the plus side, it does look good enough to eat out of.
along the lines of Jenna's comment--I am wondering why you wouldn't just buy a new garbage can???
I would love it if you would fly a few hours to New York and make my kitchen look like yours. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Post a Comment