Friday, October 10, 2008

Comment on purging.....

No, not that kind of purging-don't you know me at all and my huge aversion to throwing up?


I'm talking about the purging of stuff and clutter (that drives me insane) which tends to come with the change of the seasons, which made my closet go from this:





















To this:




















After re-hooking up this: (just for the night)

















So I could watch this:






















Until 3a.m. when I declared myself (almost) finished.

The End

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I don't see a difference in the two pictures....just kidding!
I totally just switched out my summer wardrobe last weekend and doesn't it feel like you've got a whole new set of clothes? Love it!
Alos, I'm loving the new background!

Unknown said...

Well it doesn't really look like there's a difference-but trust me there is. And I don't ever pack away my winter clothes-you might see a small section of long sleeved shirts (3) amidst the long-sleeve button down church shirts i rarely wear(4). Those are my winter clothes. That is all. So no, doesn't really feel like a whole new set of clothes. Thanks though :o)

Tara said...

Nice work--can you come help me purge my closet?

Seems as if one of my friend's family has a baby that was just brought to you at Primarys--hope she is doing better.

http://aaronfam.blogspot.com/2008/10/help-for-baby.html

Anonymous said...

Very nice organizing job friend!

And damn you for posting a Cafe Rio salad picture. You are killing me!

Steffy said...

nice. I love the organization. It's something that I need to do. I loved your honesty posting as well.