Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Comment on 8 faves.....

8 Favorite Things Tag:

8 Favorite TV Shows (I can only pick 8?):
1. Gossip Girl
2. Heroes
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. ER
5. 24
6. The Biggest Loser
7. The Hills
8. The Office

8 Favorite Restaraunts:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Johnny Carino's
3. Senor Iguanas
4. Winger's
5. Zupa's
6. Paradise Bakery
7. Burger Supreme
8. Market Street Grill

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Finished last week's episode of Heroes
2. Slept
3. Got a diet coke and didn't drink the whole thing (sad!)
4. Got harassed all night at work
5. Made chicken and stuffing casserole
6. Had 'group therapy' with Amber
7. Precepted Kristen
8. Talked to my mom

8 Things To Look Forward To:
1. Jenna coming down this weekend
2. DJ coming home from the Philippines
3. Getting my hair cut and colored
4. 2 weeks off of work
5. Christmas in Florida
6. Senor Iguana's with the family
7. Visiting Jane and Becky in NYC (date TBD)
8. Listening to Christmas music

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The pretty leaves
2. Pumpkin Shakes
3. The smell of fall in the air
4. BYU football games
5. Long-sleeved t-shirts
6. Park city
7. Soup
8. Halloween candy

8 Things On My Wishlist:
1. NYC
2. Seattle
3. Rely on less sleep
4. Eat anything I want without consequences (isn't that on everyone's wish list?)
5. Own my own house
6. Decorate my house like a pottery barn catalogue
7. More money-less work
8. Legs that look cool when I walk

8 People I Am Tagging:
1. Deb
2. Marie
3. Carrie
4. Laura
5. Janey
6. Jess
7. Jamie
8. Janice

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yes, it SNOWED on and off all day today! Yuck, what happened to my glorious fall weather--or summer for that matter. It better not be a long winter like last year.

I am ready for another girls lunch anytime. I can't wait for Melting Pot for Christmas.