Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Comment on another tag....

So this is that picture tag thing that's been going around where you post your fourth picture in your fourth picture folder and then you tag four people. I won't tag four people since I just tagged 8 people in the last post-but I'm sure it's all good. But here's my pic:I think this is a pic from California Adventures in Disneyland from the Disneyland trip I took in 2005 with Steff, Jamie, Lisa and Emily. Disneyland kicked our butts. Seriously. By 8pm we were done. In the car on our way home. Seriously. It was fun though-a memory if you will.

3 comments:

Steffy said...

I love the Disneyland story. That was a great time. I can't believe how tired we were.

Lisa said...

Oh that brings back so many memories!

Becky said...

Jen seriously, love reading the tags but just informing you which you probably already know that if you tag me the post is probably not going to get done. Okay run-on sentence. Anyways I miss you a ton. I'm so sad your going to hot Florida for Christmas. Blah!!! Hope you are having a wonderful time with your brother and family