
Since I'm all about honesty I thought I'd announce to my blog-reading audience (if there are any of you out there) the following:
1. I haven't showered in 2 days (I think)
2. I'm not sure what day it is exactly (refer to #1)
3. I've been watching reruns of 90210 and OTH (which I don't even really care for)
4. I've been blog-stalking since noon
5. I am on cleaning strike-it takes way too much effort
6. I may or may not work out today (I can't remember the last day I went to the gym, I know it was this week, but well, refer to #2)
7. I think it's funny that we get emails at work about how long our needs list is yet when I sign up for extras I get cancelled (refer to my facebook status)
8. The dog downstairs is barking incessantly
9. My car is still parked in the covered parking spot and I probably should move it so Lisa can park there, however..... (refer to #6)
10. I haven't moved from my spot on the couch since 7:23am (see pic above)
11. I may or may not get Cafe Rio for dinner it all depends on what happens with #6
12. Maybe I will go to the gym........
1. I haven't showered in 2 days (I think)
2. I'm not sure what day it is exactly (refer to #1)
3. I've been watching reruns of 90210 and OTH (which I don't even really care for)
4. I've been blog-stalking since noon
5. I am on cleaning strike-it takes way too much effort
6. I may or may not work out today (I can't remember the last day I went to the gym, I know it was this week, but well, refer to #2)
7. I think it's funny that we get emails at work about how long our needs list is yet when I sign up for extras I get cancelled (refer to my facebook status)
8. The dog downstairs is barking incessantly
9. My car is still parked in the covered parking spot and I probably should move it so Lisa can park there, however..... (refer to #6)
10. I haven't moved from my spot on the couch since 7:23am (see pic above)
11. I may or may not get Cafe Rio for dinner it all depends on what happens with #6
12. Maybe I will go to the gym........
1 comment:
1. Nice
2. I'm with you here, but because school takes over my life
3. What the crap is OTH? And I love the cheese-factor of vintage 90210!
4. Love blog-stalking. It's so depressing.
5. Party of 2
6. Wish I had your knee
7. Sweet
8. You seriously need to call animal control. Or I will.
9. Awesome
10. I envy you
11. Mmmmmm
12. Do it!
Post a Comment