Don't know if all of these are android-friendly, but some high quality apps that I love include: tune in radio (40,000 live streaming stations), pandora (helping me rediscover the joy of discovering new music and making the process much more efficient), Netflix, itv (Esp. If u have TiVo), shazaam (works surprisingly well), sound hound, Skype, google app, wikipanion, sports center, overdrive public library app for e and audio book if your local library is part of the network, amazon, etc... To name a few!
3 comments:
I love the pandora app; new music and free playlist.
Don't know if all of these are android-friendly, but some high quality apps that I love include: tune in radio (40,000 live streaming stations), pandora (helping me rediscover the joy of discovering new music and making the process much more efficient), Netflix, itv (Esp. If u have TiVo), shazaam (works surprisingly well), sound hound, Skype, google app, wikipanion, sports center, overdrive public library app for e and audio book if your local library is part of the network, amazon, etc... To name a few!
Thanks for the tips! I have Pandora I just forget to use it-I know, it's a travesty :). I'll check out everything else. Can't wait!
Post a Comment