Sunday, June 12, 2011

Comment on my birthday.......

Today is my birthday. I'm not dwelling on age-but I am noticing I'm starting to notice a few age-related issues:


I missed my cousin's baby shower because I thought it was next week-a sure sign of dementia

The candles on my cake about set off my aunt and uncle's smoke alarms

When I blew out said candles I missed a few and afterwards was winded from the effort

I ate too much today and therefore won't be able to sleep, which I'll complain about tomorrow as I chug down my prevacid

My friend called to tell me happy birthday, thought I was only 34 instead of 35. When I corrected her she realized now she's turning 36 this year and she got off the phone all depressed (oops)


It took 2 people to light the candles folks

Gearing up for the big blowout

Blowing all the wind out of my sails

My most favorite ice cream ever

Lisa, Pat and Steffy P

Em

The tremendously good cake and ice cream
Thanks everyone for making my birthday fabulous! And thanks to Skype I was able to spend some time with my family long distance as well!

4 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Apparently I STILL have pregnancy brain...so happy belated birthday! :)

Mom said...

J's...totally amazing blog...it made me smile :)

Jenna said...

Happy Happy Birthday JS!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

I AM A TERRIBLE FRIEND . . . with all the travel and every other excuse I can think of--I missed your birthday.

I am SO SORRY. Happy birthday!