Friday, April 23, 2010

Comment on sticking it to the man

So tonight Lisa and I got home to finding some random suburban parked in our spot.

I don't do well with that.

I figured I could stick a note on the window without setting off any car alarms since the car looked to be vintage 70's.

My note read something like this:
"Hey-You have parked in a parking spot that is assigned to an apartment, and you don't live in it. Please don't park here again or you could be towed. Thanks."
If only I could be that bold in real life and not just on paper.
I laughed to myself about this note for the next 30 minutes.
I crack myself up.
On another note: I haven't blogged in forever. It's sad really. But I'm back baby, and better than ever.
Hopefully.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo i'd be so irritated if someone parked in my spot!! glad you are back to blogging!

Janice said...

Wow J's, you went pretty easy on vintage 70"s man. You must have had on your WWJD(what would Jesus do?)ring and decided against keying the side of his vehicle! Way to enforce self control! :)

Lisa said...

Good Times!

Jenna said...

LOVE THESE! And yes you can be bold in real life - need I remind you of the Walmart Incident?

Tiffany said...

So good to have you back! You've been missed ;)