Yes, you read that right-my brother married a girl named Jenny. She stole my name. I've told her this. Oddly enough she doesn't seem to care. Things were confusing enough for my dad who couldn't get Jennifer and Jenna straight, so adding a Jenny makes things all kinds of interesting. Luckily Jenny takes teasing well (at least we think she does-she could be faking it) or else we'd be in problems.
I used to think I would rather die than have my sister AND my brother get married before me. But oddly enough it hasn't been an issue. It probably helps that I really like Jenny and Kory and we seem to get along well so that's hopeful for the future. And the weddings have been a good time-lots of diet cokes and spending time with my mom and dad. Plus getting extended family together as well is always a good time.
Anyway here's a couple of pics of the wedding festivities. My cousin Jamie of Jamie K. Photography (go ahead and click on that and see the finished products-she's really good!) took the pictures for Jenna and they are amazing! (She took Jenny and DJ's as well but I don't have any of those yet). It probably helps that my sister is gorgeous and very photogenic (which isn't annoying in the least). If you have access to my sister's private blog you've probably seen all of them because she has posted every single one of them. (Heart you Jenna!)
The paparazzi (this was at the Logan temple for
DJ's wedding but same people at Jenna's)-aka
"the pretty family"
L-R: Jenna, Aunt Joy, cousin Jess, Aunt Janice,
my Dad and cousin Jamie K. photographer
extraordinaire

3 comments:
Now that was a good time! I miss you guys already but am looking SOOOO forward to Park City 2011!
Such cute pics! I can't believe little D is married. Good Times!
You're back!! And I am loving it!!
It cracks me up that Jenny doesn't seem to care that she took your name - because that is so true! Aw, and thanks for the photogenic comment, but photoshop definitely helps these days! And I am not ashamed for posting all 7,000 pictures on my blog!
Heart you :)
PARK CITY 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment