because some things just need to be said
wait...so what exactly is wrong with styrofoam? is it not biodegradable or something?
if it's not you it would be someone else . . . no worries.
Yeah supposedly styrofoam is not biodegradable-however it hasn't been around for a million years so how do we know that in a million years it won't be biodegradable? Just a thought-and Tara I like your reasoning there-I shall use that!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wait...so what exactly is wrong with styrofoam? is it not biodegradable or something?
if it's not you it would be someone else . . . no worries.
Yeah supposedly styrofoam is not biodegradable-however it hasn't been around for a million years so how do we know that in a million years it won't be biodegradable? Just a thought-and Tara I like your reasoning there-I shall use that!
Post a Comment