ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: I have one in every state I've lived in
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Whatever day I have off and can be really productive
E- Essential Items: Cell Phone and Ipod and Dentyne Artic Chill Gum
F- Favorite Color: Sky Blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Provo, UT
I- Indulgences: My new gym-Lifetime Fitness
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: 0
L-Life is incomplete without: Mi Familia
M- Marriage Date: The afterlife
N-Number of Siblings: 1 seester and 1 bro
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Being trapped with someone throwing up without a way to escape
Q- Quote: Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself or you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't
R- Reason To Smile: I don't have to work tomorrow night or the next night! (I really do love my job I promise)
S- Season: Fall and the week in May we call Spring
T- Tag Three: Janey, Laura, Brooke
U- Unknown fact about me: Even though I'm pretty social and I like people I have a hard time expressing my thoughts/feelings with others. Even if you think you know how I am feeling or what's going on in my mind-you really don't I promise.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Depends on the week. Mostly I don't like a lot of meat.
W- Worst Habit: picking at my face. Seriously.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds-they are a lot cooler than x-rays.
Y-Your favorite food: Nothing at this moment in time-it's 3:38am and nothing sounds appetizing.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
5 comments:
Oh man - so I ran in the blistering sun this morning (I woke up late - friggin' 10:00! So I didn't even go running until 11!)and of course it was hot and hard and energy-zapping, and I get home and I'm all dizzy and nauseous and I collapsed on the floor of the living room and felt like I was going to yak so I headed to the bathroom and the whole time I was thinking I should totally call you because even though I was on the brink of death it still cracks me up that you are a grown woman who cannot stand the sound of somebody throwing up. Luv ya!
Brah.
I would have hung up on you. You're kind of retarded for running so late in the day in the heat. I don't understand why a grown woman can't figure out good times to exercise. Love ya Brah!
love jen.
I love the ABC's of Jen!
I too am a grown woman who can't stand the sound of someone throwing up. Even when Noah got sick a little while ago...grossed me out! And I'm his mama.
Can't wait to hopefully see you in August!
Post a Comment