Thursday, June 12, 2008

Comment on Jenna's quick stay.....

I haven't blogged for awhile-I've been working a lot in between going on vacations-which rocks! I've decided that I need to take more of those in my life.


A couple of weeks ago Jenna went to Florida to visit our parents, taking along a little puppy-her first plane ride ever! Very fun for puppy. But on the way back there were some problems and we had to take puppy to the vet hospital immediately after Jenna got off the plane-apparently puppy choked on a bone, but she's fine now thank goodness. So instead of staying with Lisa and I just overnight, Jenna ended up staying the whole weekend to make sure puppy was fine before they headed back to Pocatello. Jenna didn't really leave the house much-but it was fun having her and puppy here when I got home from work. Sometimes I tried to get puppy to come and sleep with me during the day but that wasn't her favorite. Oh well.

Jenna and I sporting our twinner purses-hers is silver and mine is coffee colored.
We went to dinner at Red Robin-for the first time in 9 years I tried something new-the Whiskey River Hamburger instead of the Whiskey River Chicken Burger. I won't lie-I think I like the hamburger better.
After dinner and after Lisa, Steff and I went and hit golf balls at Mulligan's, we went back to our house and ate the sweet Magnolia cupcakes that Steff made (she made the vanilla-my favorite!). At one point puppy was on the couch with Lisa and Jenna, and she was actually leaning on Lisa which we thought was great since Lisa isn't really into the small dogs, although Roxy sure likes to follow her around. We think it's because Lisa doesn't pay a lot of attention to her so it makes Roxy wonder why. Anyway as soon as I got my camera out puppy stopped laying on Lisa, oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, J's!!

Jenna said...

I love Lisa's face toward Roxy in that last picture! She's like, "Uhhhh..."
Also, I loved when that dude at Sam's Club called us sisters! More people should recognize...

Chris & Jamie said...

Happy late Birthday J's! I hope you were able to get the day off and play!
Love you!