Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Comments on Free Jamba Day

So yesterday my friend Carrie forwarded me an email about Jamba Juice having free Jambas today until 10am. Not being one who would turn down a free Jamba, I made a phone call to my local store to see if this was really happening. The cheery girl on the other end of the phone informed me that indeed the email was correct.



When I got to work I informed the team of the free Jamba situation, and although many were informed, only 2 of my cohorts in crime decided to join me in the fun. So after our long shift (which included Jane witnessing an awesome exchange between the eagle and the bull), waiting for Jane to give report, waiting for me to decide to join in on the developmental conference in june, hunting down poor Gina the schedule queen in her "super secret schedule-making location" to change my schedule, we finally departed in caravan to Jamba on 4th south.



Luckily it wasn't busy yet, although I had just heard the free jambas announced on 101.9FM so I knew that wouldn't last long. Danette and Jane beat me there and ordered before I did, therefore Danette was able to announce to everyone, much to the dismay of the Jamba workers, that the strawberry peanut butter one was disgusting! However, I liked it so I switched my berry one with Danette, since I was planning on picking up another free Jamba in Draper to put in my freezer for tomorrow. Pretty smart idea, right? I picked up on how to get the most free food for the least amount of work from the elders on my mission. If I had been more motivated I could have stopped at the Jamba in Ft. Union as well, but I decided not to expend that much energy.



Anyway in short, it was a good time, and it was meant to be blogged. I hope you enjoy our sweet pic-don't I look hot after working 12 hours?



**Me, Danette, and Jane** **my 2nd free Jamba of the day**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy was bummed he didn't make it to Free Jamba Day! He has a Jamba Juice a day usually!

YUMMA.

Janey said...

So what flav did you get in draper? Um yeah, I think my hair really does look like post-(activity) hair! Sweet. Can't I just say it was all NFT's fault. You know there are a lot of opsticals in the tech room!

Unknown said...

That's too bad Andy missed out-it's good stuff. I got the Berry something or other in Draper-and yes Jane, your hair does look like post-activity hair :o)

Jenna said...

Well done

Lisa said...

I was also way excited about the free Jamba juice and even more excited about the free T-shirt :)

Janey said...

Um Jen, where is the list of things to look forward to. Am I going to have to scroll way back into your history?

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

I can't believe you DOUBTED me!!! I only send things that 100% true. That came straight from a friend in the Jamba headquarters marketing & promotions department. Never doubt me - I'm the wisest friend you have from ABQ. I'm glad you enjoyed it.