Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Snow? Are you kidding me?


So apparently the weather reports were correct, and we were hit with yet another storm. I have lived in Utah for a lot of years over my lifetime but I don't remember being hit with so much snow in such quick succession. I think we've had snow at least once a week since I can't remember when. The first pic is our parking lot-my CR-V is the last car on the right, not that you can tell since it's covered in snow. This 2nd pic is the tree outside my bedroom window, which looks pretty sweet I think. Anyway I had to purchase an SUV to be able to travel to work in such weather, the sporty saturn just wasn't cutting it. I love snow, I just think hey, it's February-isn't it about time to have this stuff melt? Just throwing it out there......

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yippy! A blog from Jen! I am happy to be the first to comment--and I am sure I will not be the last.

Can I tell you how much I DISLIKE the amount of snow that has fallen this year? With a leaky roof, canceled church, and another storm expected to dump another 2 feet tommorrow, I am ready for Cancun . . . can we please go again?

Jenna said...

I love that you are blogging. It's already interfering with my life. I have had to go to the bathroom since I got home from IF, but no, no, had to check things out first. Love ya