Monday Nights:
![]() |
| Hawaii Five-0, CBS 9pm |
Hawaii Five-0 with Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan and Daniel Dae Kim. I was looking forward to this one early on and it did not disappoint. If you miss gazing at hot dudes in Hawaii on Lost, you'll enjoy this show.
![]() |
The Event, NBC 8pm |
The Event with Jason Ritter (son of John Ritter) and Blair Underwood along with Dr. Weaver from ER. I hadn't planned on watching this but I'm kind of sucked in. It's got that whole Lost flash-forwards/backwards things. Plus, it's got a small role played by Luke from Gilmore Girls-what a surprise! I'll definitely keep this one on tap.
![]() |
| Chase NBC 9pm |
Chase starring people I've never heard of before except for Jesse Metcalfe (hot lawn boy from Desperate Housewives) who plays a newly hired Texas Ranger. Hence, this show is about Texas Rangers, but is much better than it's TR predecessor, Walker, Texas Ranger. Also, it's produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, so you know it's gotta be good. I'm looking forward to enjoying this one.
Tuesday Nights:
![]() |
| Running Wilde, Fox 8:30pm |
Running Wilde with Will Arnett and Keri Russell. That right there should clinche it for you. Also it's brought to us by some of the same people behind Arrested Development. We found it to be a little slow in the beginning but it started gaining momentum. I want it to work but I'm nervous for it. No matter what, I'll be tuning in.
Wednesday Nights:
![]() |
| Undercover, NBC 7pm |
Undercovers starring more people I don't recognize. I wanted to like this show, but I kept comparing it to Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I loved that movie, the chemistry between Brad and Angie jumped off the screen (as much as I hate to admit that-I'm Team Aniston all the way) . Unfortunately, despite my love for JJ Abrams, I didn't feel chemistry between these characters and actually fell asleep towards the end of the show. Sad.
![]() |
| Hellcats, CW 8pm |
Hellcats with Ashley Tisdale started a week before everything else (or maybe 2?) so I watched it and actually didn't mind it-it could be a guilty pleasure. Bring It On is one of my all-time fave movies. But now that I have so many other shows that I plan on watching this one could easily fall into the category of "if nothing else is on".
![]() |
| The Defenders, CBS 9pm |
The Defenders with Jerry O'Connell and Jim Belushi. Another show I didn't plan on watching but ended up seeing it whilst on the couch. It actually wasn't too bad and is one I would throw into the "if I'm around and nothing else is on" group.
So that's about it for what I've seen. Two shows that I have yet to preview are Nikita and My Generation. They're waiting for me on my dvr. As for my regular shows-I don't even want to get into that. Holy cow. It's a great tv season!
Happy watching!







5 comments:
Sorry you've been sick. Nothing worse than being sick on vacation. At least you've had the new season to enjoy. I also liked Hawaii 50. It kind of reminded me of 24 but I think Alex O'Laughlin is hot!!!
I also loved the season premiere's of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory. Have you ever seen those shows? I think they are funny. Tonight I am enjoying the start of the Amazing Race. Wahoo for TV!
Love it! I have been obsessed with Glee the last week--caught up from last year and I cannot stop singing! Same thoughts on Running Wilde.
I totally watched My Generation! I thought it was an actual documentary. I was wrong.
If this whole nursing thing doesn't work out - you have a ready-made career. TV critic. Nice work! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the shows you were already addicted to . . .
Rachel-I have heard HIMYM is really good and we've watched a few episodes out here-I think I want to start from the beginning. I also love Amazing Race!
Tara-so glad you've caught up with Glee! Love that show!
Tiffany-I'll work on it :)
Post a Comment