Tomorrow I embark on a brand new adventure-literally. I'm going on a 3-day cruise. And since I get motion sickness just thinking about motion sickness I'm pretending like I'm a boy scout and I'm getting prepared.
I hope to be able to live through the experience (and remember it from my drug-induced haze) so I can tell the tale.....
Bon Voyage!
4 comments:
Have a great time...don't worry the swaying will eventually stop.
Oh my gosh! I am soooo jealous! Have a blast and think of those of us back here WISHING we were drinking pina collota's on the deck with you while you do the macarana dance and sing at the top of your lungs! Have a blast!!!
Please enjoy it! I want to go with you and Erika--soon, I NEED a vacation! Have fun :)
i hope you had a blast! Did all the meds work haha?
Post a Comment