Don't youthful people wanting to be wild just have sex in the backseats of their parents cars anymore? My hell, what is happening to this world. Things sure have changed since I was a youth. HA
LOL to both Shannon and Jaron-seriously he does look kinda hot and he's not talking which makes him hotter, and seriously why aren't kids just having wild sex in the backseats of cars? I don't mind that as long as I don't have to see pics of it :o)
5 comments:
Seriously--if you are going to be youthful and inappropriate, so it in private! LOL.
is it wrong that i think he is hotter in this picture than ever?
Don't youthful people wanting to be wild just have sex in the backseats of their parents cars anymore? My hell, what is happening to this world. Things sure have changed since I was a youth. HA
LOL to both Shannon and Jaron-seriously he does look kinda hot and he's not talking which makes him hotter, and seriously why aren't kids just having wild sex in the backseats of cars? I don't mind that as long as I don't have to see pics of it :o)
Honestly? I wonder if he thought about all the millions of dollars he just lost. Sucks to be him
Post a Comment