Saturday, June 21, 2008

Comment on blog playlists.....

I was just blog-stalking and I realized that I had a comment about music people put on blogs. Not based on blogs that had music but based on a blog I read about the truth of various things. Blog playlists are kind of annoying, although I usually have my sound turned off so I can't hear the music anyway-but when I do hear the music I've noticed a trend.

It seems like every blog music list must contain the song "New Soul" by Yaem whatever and "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. That's all fine and great-except I hate that "New Soul" song with a passion-I don't know why, but it falls in line with the Colbie Callet song and a bunch of other chick songs that if you knew me you would think I like, and yet I really can't stand.

Now on the flip side I have had my own playlists on occasion, but they have actually related to my most recent post at the time, and then when it starts really annoying me (usually after a week), I take said playlist off.

And that's my comment on blog playlists for the day...

5 comments:

Jenna said...

So glad you don't have automatic music playing. So glad.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the no music playing makes me happy. Because I usually click on someones blog early in the morning or at night, and I've forgotten to turn the volume down...and its blaring "Bleeding Love"...really bugs.

Hey, will you be around on say the 4th of August. Andy and I will be in town for one day, and he'd love to see you. And of course me too!

Jenna said...

I have more to say on this subject. Also, when the music starts blaring, and you hurriedly scan your cursor downwards in a vain attempt to find the offending playlist and it is bloody HIDDEN.....unforgiveable. If I wanted to listen to someone's gay music, I would download it myself, brah. That is all. Dog out.

Laura Lyden said...

Oh how I miss you!!
You will forever be Jenn my friend!
Hope everything is going well!

Janey said...

hmmmm.... who were you blog stalking???