So I believe guilty pleasures make life enjoyable-and just now I endulged in one. I had Ben and Jerry's before 9am. Now while this might sound disgusting, it's really not. I worked last night, so technically that's what I ate for dinner. I am watching October Road and Ben and Jerry's goes really well with October Road. I happened to have some and I had to give in. I mean the time may come when I won't be able to give in to these things......

In case you were wondering what makes Chubby Hubby so great-it's the fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels in vanilla ice cream with fudge and peanut butter throughout. And I ate the entire thing, in like 30 minutes. No big deal. I'll run most of it off this afternoon. Until then-I think I feel kind of sick.....
So does anyone else have a guilty pleasure or am I the only one admitting to eating 1200 calorie ice cream before the sun has fully risen for the day?
6 comments:
Jen that looks so good. I am totally with you on that today. I love Swedish Fish and I am pretty sure I have eaten most of my co-workers bag that she bought from Costco this morning. It is a little ridiculous. I just can’t stop. I am actually feeling a little sick from all the fish; you would think that would stop me from downing a few more but so far it hasn’t.
My guilty pleasure would be America's Next Top Model. I think it's pretty obvious why it's embarrassing, yet I do all I can to make sure I don't miss an episode.
Ah...guilty pleasures, where do I begin. I ate a piece of cheesecake last night, plus dinner...and I love crappy reality shows. Andy said if there is a weird one on...I like it.
Chubby Hubby...yum! Only a day and a half till we meet again!!!
Jen, I do this on a regular basis (and not just when I am pregnant). My flavor of choice is the B&J Mint Chocolate Cookie . . . can I admit that I have a homemade chocolate shake almost every night? This is a side-effect of being pregnant and will stop soon--I hope.
Thanks Tara I'm glad I'm not alone :o)
I love chubby hubby! But New York Super Fudge chunk is my favorite.
Post a Comment